Kevin Smith's Potato Diet: How the Director Says He Lost 17 Pounds in 9 Days Post-Heart Attack - Men's Health


Men's Health

Kevin Smith's Potato Diet: How the Director Says He Lost 17 Pounds in 9 Days Post-Heart Attack
Men's Health
"I'll never eat the way I used to," Smith shared on his Hollywood Babble-On podcast, according to E! News. "The way I used to eat wasn't fucking horrible. It was in my childhood that's what my doctor said." According to Smith, doctors said he had to ...
Plant Based Actor Kevin Smith Credits Dramatic Weight Loss to Penn Jillette's Vegan Diet ProgramLIVEKINDLY
Kevin Smith Down 20 lbs With Penn Jillette's Magical DietThe Blast
Kevin Smith Loses 17 Pounds In 9 Days After Heart Attack With Penn Jillette's 100-Lb Weight Loss DietThe Inquisitr

all 18 news articles »